Shri.Shivaji Education Society, Amravati's
Matoshree Vimalabai Deshmukh Mahavidyalaya ,Amravati
Girl's Hostel -SAMATA
1. About Hostel
The Hostel has been established in 2011. A lady warden appointed in the hostel, she has the power to issue instructions and standing order to regulate the internal matter of the hostel.
2. Hostel Committee
The Principal has formed Hostel Committee, the member of hostel committee are given below:-
||Principal Dr. Smita R. Deshmukh
||Mrs. Archana P. Harne
||Dr. S. R. Kubade
||Mrs. S. S. Mohod
3. General Rules & Regulations for Girl's Hostel
- All girls should follow instructions given by the warden.
- Girls students has not allowed to go out/in of the hostel after 8.00 pm to 6.00 am.
- If any emergency, student must seek the permission of warden.
- Visiting hours 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm.
- Guest are not allowed to hostel room.
- Warden should ensure that appropriate entrees are made in the Log In & Log Out register by the students.
- Keep the room and premises neat and clean.
- Use of electrical appliances like hotplates, stoves etc. in the hostel room is restricted.
4. Hostel Facilities
- Green Environment
- Rooms- 16
- Girls Accommodation – 45
- Toilets – 11
- Dining Hall – 01
- Guest Room – 01
- Warden Room – 01
- Watchman Room- 01
- R O water
- Wending Machine- 01
- Notice Board- 01
- Indoor Games-Carrom board & Chess
- Outdoor Games – Badminton , Tennikoit
- Open Gym