How To Apply
Matoshree Vimalabai Deshmukh Mahavidyalaya ,Amravati
Degree College Admission
1. Admissions will be strictly on merit basis.
2. Seats will be allotted on the merit and as per the direction of the Govt. and University as well as first come first served basis.
3. Students seeking admission to this college must apply in the prescribed form at the beginning of each academic year.
4. Subject to the availability of seats, normally a students of this college, who has qualified himself/herself for admission to the next higher class, will be admitted to such class provided an application in the prescribed form, duly filled in, is submitted with necessary fees within notified period.
5. A student once admitted will be considered as duly enrolled for the academic year and he/she shall be liable to pay the full fees for the whole year unless he/she informs the principal in writing of his/her intention to leave the college at least a week before the commencement of the second term.
1)Application in the prescribed form correctly filled and signed by applicant and his/her parent /Guardian and accompanied by two recent stamp size photographs and documents
2) The program for admission for the current session will be displayed on the notice board. Applicants are advised to keep the information of the various notices that are displayed on the notice board.
3) Admissions are subject to the eligibility Norms of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University Amravati.
4) The form must be received from the college office on or before the last date prescribed.
5. For admission to the first year classes it is necessary to produce -
i) Statement of Marks of the H.S.C./ last Examination passed/ failed.
ii) Jr. College Leaving Certificate (T. C.)
iii) Students who have passed the qualifying examination from any other Board/ University and desire to seek admission should submit an eligibility certificate.
iv) Transfer certificate, in case of the students coming from other college, affiliated to Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University ,Amravati.
v) It must be accompanied by the attested copies of the following documents.
vi) Migration Certificate in Case of the student who has passed the Last Examination from Other State Board or a University other than Gadgebaba Amravati University Amravati.
vii) Cast, Validity and Non Creamy Layer Certificate.
viii) Applicants will be required to surrender the original copy of their school /college leaving certificate at the time of finalization of admission.
xi) Applicants who have a break in education should submit a gap certificate in the form of court affidavit stating the reason for the gap.
x) Duplicate transfer certificate (T. C.) will not be entertained
6. Admission Eligibility:
(B.A. Part 1 and B.Sc. (Home Science) Part- 1)
*Passed 12th examination as per New 10+2 Syllabus or Passed equivalent Examination
*Students who have passed two year (D.Ed.) course with English as subject.
*Students who have passed the two-year Diploma in Agriculture course of Panjabrao Agricultural University. First Semester Admission Eligibility:
A) Those who have passed the 12th Standard Examination for the Science, Art and Commerce including H.S.C. Vocational stream of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or examination recognized as equivalent thereto. Or
B) Minimum Two Years Diploma Course after 10th Examination of Any recognized (University) M.S.B.T.E./ Govt. recognized board or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
Note:-The admission to these students will be on provisional basis subject to the confirmation of eligibility from the Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University, Amravati.
7. Those who fail to pay fees within the stipulated time will forfeit their admission.
8. Students from other colleges will be admitted after obtaining requisite permission from the competent authority and verification of their original documents and only if seats are available after granting seats to our own students.
9. Students seeking admission shall be careful about selecting their subjects. Subjects selected once will be final and will not be changes under any circumstances.
10. After seeking admission to FYB.A. / B. Sc. (Home science)/ B.Sc. (Science) / B.Com. Classes, students are required to fill up enrolment form of the university, before the last date declared by the university and notified by the college. If they fail, their year will not be granted and the college will be not be responsible for the same.